Who am I?
After my subspecialty training for two years in microsurgery in Taiwan, I came back to Turkey in 2002. I completed my specialty training in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at Ege University’s School of Medicine. Then, I started working as a fellow with Dr. Onur Erol MD, Professor in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery in ONEP clinic. In 2003, I started working as an ONEP partner. In 2008, I started my private practice on Bağdat Street. I provided services in my Ataşehir clinic between the years 2012 and 2019. Currently, I see my patients at Naci Çelik Clinic in Nişantaşı as of February 5, 2019.
Where Do I Work?
I practice non-surgical beauty procedures in my clinic.
I perform all surgical procedures at A-plus hospitals.
Who Do I Work With?
As Naci Çelik CLINIC team, our difference starts with seeing you as a patient, not as a customer. We operate on patients with reasonable expectations from esthetic surgery, who are aware that miracles cannot be created. The miracle is in you. What we do is to help you with external little touches so that you can uncover this miracle.
• Gülhane Military Medical Academy (1987-1993)
Specialty in Medicine
• Ege University School of Medicine, Department of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (1995-2002)
Post-specialist Training (Fellowship)
• Chang Gung Memorial Hospital Microsurgery Fellowship, Taipei, Taiwan (2000-2002)
• Fellowship in ONEP Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Clinic under the supervision of Op. Dr. Onur Erol, MD, Professor in plastic and reconstructive surgery (2002), Istanbul, Turkey.
• TSPRAS – Turkish Society of Plastic Reconstructive and Esthetic Surgery
• ASAPS – International Active Member of The American Society for Esthetic Plastic Surgery
• ASPS – American Society of Plastic Surgeons
• Rhinoplasty Society
• ISAPS : International Society of Aesthetic, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
• EYBCD – Association of Aesthetic, Facial, and Nose Surgery (Chairman)
• EPCD – Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
• WSRM: World Society of Reconstructive Microsurgery
• Turkish Society for Reconstructive Microsurgery
• Association of Facial Plastic Surgery
• Turkish Medical Association
• Chapters in 4 international textbooks
• 52 articles in international journals
• 8 articles in national journals
• Over 100 scientific poster presentations in international congresses
• Over 150 invitations for scientific poster presentations in national congresses
Academic Awards in Medicine
• GATA academic achievement scholarship (visit to Belgian and German Medical Faculties and $ 5000 prize) (1991)
• Chang Gung Memorial Hospital International Microsurgery Scholarship (14400$) (2000)
• Taiwan Government experimental study scholarship for the study “the effects of deferoxamine on the microcirculation of rat cremaster muscle under Intravital Microscope” (7000 $) (2001)
• EURAPS young plastic surgeon scholarship (3300 Euro) (2002)
• Best Poster competition 3rd Prize Nose and Surroundings Congress Rome, Italy
• 6th Antiaging and Beauty Trophy. Winner in best clinical treatment with threads and finalist in surgical body shaping. Monaco September 2018
• 7th Antiaging and Beauty Trophy. Winner in best surgical facial rejuvenation and finalist in best body surgery. Monaco November 2019